Empowered by excellent technical know-how, we manufacture and maintain a large stock of Coal Gasifiers that is designed to provide gas at a much higher calorific value to various industries. These Coal Gasifiers are fabricated in strict compliance with prescribed industrial norms and guidelines in customized designs and specifications. Moreover, our range can be availed at market leading price, which gives it an edge over similar products offered by our competitors.Some of the striking features of Coal Gasifiers:
- Robustly constructed
- Excellent reactivity
- Very high productivity
- 50% savings on fuel as compared to existing fossil fuel like LPG, SKO, Diesel, F.O., Natural Gas, etc.
- Very good compatibility with customer's existing process system can be established by making few minor changes.
- Several fuel variant options like Charcoal, Coal, Biomass, Lignite, Rice Husk, Wood, Coconut Shell, etc.
- Pure gas that makes it ideal for both high value as well as low value mineral processing plants without adding any kind of impurity to the main product.
- Environment friendly system, which is in accordance to the CPCB norms.
- Budget-friendly prices
- Can work continuously along with minimum shut down time
- Power efficient
- Short gestation period
- The temperature, which is set in the burning equipment has the tolerance up to ±5°C
- Easy to operate
- Low maintenance
- Advanced technology
- Good control over fuel generation as well as usage
- Coal Gasifier
- Biomass Gasifier
- Multifuel Gasifier
- Producer Gas Plant (Hot Gas)
- Limestone Processors
- Rotary Kiln Calcination units
- Steel Re-rolling mill and Steel Forging
- Drying application for any type of Refractory
- Rice mill
- Low capital investment on the production
- Production completed in short period of time
- Short Transportation Distance
- Large amount of Ash in the Coal Gas
We embrace latest technology to fabricate our range of Gas Producers, uniquely designed to give gas supply to different industries at a high calorific value (1500-1650 Kcal/Nm as compared to a C.V of 1150-1250 Kcal/Nm from old single stage design).
Depending on the flow of gas in the reactor, Coal Gasifiers can be categorized into three major groups - UPDRAFT, DOWNDRAFT & CROSS DRAFT. Updraft gasifiers are comparatively more efficient & gives hassle-free operation; making them better suited for different applications as compared to the other two.
- Absolutely Poking free plants
- Features digital ETP
- Latest technology Gas Reactor
- Extended shaft gasifiers aids in efficient gasification and therefore production of coal free white ash